BIS Developing Standards On Green Diesel

Currently, about 98 per cent of the fuel requirement in India for the transportation sector is met by fossil fuels and the remaining 2 per cent by biofuels

By PTI 26/09/2023

Indian-American Geeta Rao Gupta Sworn In As Ambassador-At-Large For Global Women's Issues

There are many inequities and indignities that women suffer around the world, which hold them back from participating fully in the economy, says Geeta Rao Gupta

By PTI 11/07/2023

Clean Energy Set To Dominate Biden And Charles Discussions

The two leaders will bring attention to climate issues and host a forum on how to encourage private companies to engage in more clean energy 

By Associated Press 10/07/2023

From Conference Tables To Dinner Tables

Climate change cannot be fought from conference tables alone. It has to be fought from the dinner tables in every home, Prime Minister Narendra Modi told world leaders at a conference being held on the sidelines of the annual spring meetings of the...

By PTI 15/04/2023