Decoupling Batteries And Electric Vehicles

With the support of governments, businesses, and consumers, decoupled batteries promise to play a key role in accelerating the adoption of EVs

By Ayush Lohia 06/01/2024

EVs Rev Up Globally In 2023

EV adoption accelerated in developing economies riding low-cost models

By Outlook Planet Desk 29/12/2023

Himadri Speciality To Invest Rs 4,800 Cr For Setting Up Lithium-Ion Battery Components Factory

The company intends to enhance stakeholders value by participating in a sunrise sector with a very strong growth trajectory

By PTI 07/12/2023

Amazon's Electric Delivery Promotes Last-Mile Green Deliveries

Amazon's EV initiative offers support and customised vehicles to Delivery Service Partners, advancing carbon-neutral deliveries in the subcontinent

By Outlook Planet Desk 15/11/2023

Revfin Looking To Raise Rs 500 Crore In 12 Months: CEO

While 70 per cent of the business will focus on three-wheeler financing, the remaining 30 per cent will focus on new businesses

By PTI 15/11/2023

Tesla To Double Its Auto Components Imports From India: Piyush Goyal

The statement assumes significance as India is looking at giving customs duty concessions to Tesla for setting up a plant in India

By PTI 14/11/2023

India Mulls New Incentive-Driven Electric Vehicle Policy To Woo Manufacturers

The proposed policy shift focuses on direct incentives for EV makers, encourages investment in supply chains, and aims for 50% domestic value addition in the sector

By Outlook Planet Desk 13/11/2023

Government Promotes Electric Tractors For Sustainable Farming

Financial incentives, innovation, and public awareness drive transition to eco-friendly agriculture in India

By Outlook Planet Desk 13/11/2023

Ashok Leyland Commits Rs 1,200 Crore Investment In EV Arm Switch Mobility

Significant investment underscores Ashok Leyland's resolve to boostswitch mobility, strengthening electric vehicle presence

By Outlook Planet Desk 10/11/2023

Lotus Cars Launches Three Models Of EVs In India

Exclusive Motors to represent Lotus Cars across India and will open its first showroom in Delhi, more stores in other cities depending on consumer response and demand

By PTI 10/11/2023